We respect the privacy of all our visitors. We collect only such personal information as is needed to provide the best services to our visitors.
Information We Collect Automatically
If you visit our website to browse, read, or download some information:
- Google Analytics automatically sends us information such as:
- Internet domain through which you access the Internet;
- Internet Protocol address of the computer you are using;
- Type of browser software and operating system you are using (Internet Explorer, Chrome, Firefox, Edge, Safari and others;
- Day and time you access to our site;
- The Internet address of the site from which you linked directly to our site.
- We can use this information as aggregate data to help us maintain this site and improve it, e.g., to determine the number of visitors to different sections of our site, to ensure the site is working properly, and to help us make our site more better, accessible and more useful.
- We will not use this information to identify individuals, except for site security reasons or law enforcement purposes.
- We will not obtain personally-identifying information about you when you visit our site, unless you choose to provide such information in some way.
Other Information We Can Collect and Retain
If you choose to identify yourself (or otherwise provide us with personal information) when you use our online forms:
- If you request information, services, or assistance, we may disclose your personal information to those third parties involved that (in our judgment) are appropriate in order to fulfill your request. If, when you provide us with such information, you specify that you do not want us to disclose the information to third parties, we will honor your request. Note, however, if you do not provide such information, it may be impossible for us to respond to or fulfill your request.
- If your communication relates to a law enforcement matter, we may disclose the information to law enforcement agencies.
How Long We Retain Information
We may retain information that will collect for an unlimited period of time.
Please note that electronic communication, particularly email, is not necessarily secure against interception. Please do not send sensitive data (e.g., Social Security or credit card numbers) by email or web form.
Google Analytics which was mentioned above